PEOPLE’ S RAINBOW COALITION (PRC) under the revolutionary leadership of Dr Joice Teurai Ropa Mujuru met in Harare today the 15th of November 2017 and dealt with two issues on its agenda which were:
1. Institutionalisation of PRC post the Bulawayo Stanley Square successful signing ceremony,
2. Assesment and PRC’ s views on the current political developments unfolding in the country.
PRC is happy to advise Zimbabweans that it has successfully institutionalised the agreement entered into by the coalescing political parties into a Committee System that is ready to transform PRC into a winning team come 2018 harmonised elections. To that end the PRC leadership is as follows:
- PRC Presidential Candidate….Dr Joice Teurai Ropa Mujuru
- PRC Chairperson…Mrs Lucia Matibenga.
- PRC Vice Chairperson..Dr S. Sipepa
- Finance and Adiministration… Dr G. Moyo
- Media and Communication…Mr G. Dzikiti
- Legal Committee…Advocate Gift Nyandoro
- Elections and Candidate Selection…Former Mayor Mr P. Moyo
- Regional and International Relations… Dr Ambassador J. Mvundura
- Strategy and Policy coordination.. Mr F. Mbira.
- Security and Protocol… Mr G. Chifamba
- Freedom Fighters… Mr S. Machiri(nee CDE Fraser)
- Women affairs…Mrs Monica Mafume
- Youth Affairs… Mr Gilbert Mbwende
To that end ; its hands on the deck for PRC leadership and the game is set for preparations of the holding of 2018 harmonized elections.
NB. Regarding PRC ‘ s views on the current political developments; PRC leadership resolved that the Coalition’ s Presidential candidate be mandated to hold a press conference tomorrow the 16th of November 2018 in order for her to share with Zimbabweans PRC’ s views on the current political developments at a place and time to be advised in due course.
Advocate Gift Nyandoro